Rolls Crescent can offer you an excellent opportunity for professional development in a popular, vibrant, culturally diverse school.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher who can demonstrate:
- Evidence of outstanding classroom practice
- A commitment to securing good pupil progress and to raising attainment
- Experience of using and analysing pupil data
- High expectations of learning and behaviour
- A commitment to supporting and promoting the vision and values of the school in everyday work and practice
- Determination, resilience and high expectations of themselves
- Commitment to wanting the very best for our children
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with an executive principle who is a national leader of education
- Build links with inspiring Manchester Teaching Alliance Schools
- Develop as a practitioner through high quality CPD
- Work within an inspiring and supportive staff team
All potential applicants are welcome to visit the school by appointment.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or to arrange a visit prior to submitting an application.
Closing Date: 08 May 2018 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2013-34SMB