The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our Academy.
We are looking for a person who:
- has recent experience of teaching KS1 children
- can demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- has a passion for working with children and is kind, caring and flexible
- is an inspirational role model who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team
- has high expectations and demonstrates a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and personally
- is committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- is able to form successful relationships with parents and the wider community
In return we can offer:
- the opportunity to work in a supportive Trust founded on co-operative values and at the heart of the community
- a commitment to personal development
- an extremely positive and supportive working environment
- a friendly, hard working and supportive team of staff and governors
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your completed application form to: email@example.com or post to: Headteacher, Co-op Academy Broadhurst, Williams Road, M40 0BX.
Application forms from previous applicants will not be accepted.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
Closing Date: 27 March 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2247-11S