The governors of this outstanding Catholic Primary School wish to offer this exciting opportunity to appoint a committed & enthusiastic individual to join our hardworking & friendly team, in the role of Administrative Officer.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission & Catholic ethos of the school.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative & forward thinking school.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a strong commitment to contribute to the Mission & Roman Catholic ethos of St Margaret Mary's.
- Are able to establish warm, effective working relationships with all, embracing the school Mission & Catholic ethos.
- Have experience & a clear knowledge & understanding of the systems that underpin the day-to-day administrative running of a school
- Are able to take a day-to-day & strategic lead on the monitoring & improvement of attendance
- Have energy, inter-personal skills, commitment and pay attention to small detail
- Are an exceptional team player & have excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Are able to work strategically & prioritise, working to timescales.
- Are highly organised, motivated and a proven team player.
We can offer:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- Fantastic, motivated staff & children who are eager to learn
- A collaborative, supportive working environment and positive ethos
- A warm, friendly & talented staff team who will support you.
- Inclusive and innovative practices, working alongside other Catholic schools & wider teaching school partnerships.
- A warm & welcoming parent body & school community
- A team that are committed to supporting & developing you.
- Excellent professional development opportunities .
The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
The successful candidate will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment in order to maintain and promote the Catholic character of the school.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
Applications should be made using the CES Support Staff Application Form and may be submitted by email or by hand to the school. They should be addressed to the Governing Body & marked for the attention of Mr M Sutton, Headteacher.
For further information, please contact Mrs C. Whelan (School Bursar) firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 681 1504.
We would love you to come & visit our school & warmly encourage all applicants to do so. Please email email@example.com to make an appointment or contact the school directly on the above telephone number.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 25 March 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3455-7S