Permanent Class Teacher [NQTs & Experienced Teachers welcome]
MPS 1-6 + UPS [If applicable dependent on skills and/or experience]
Required for September 2019
The governors of this outstanding Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, committed & highly motivated teacher to join their hard-working, dedicated staff team.
The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher who is able to fit into & contribute to the whole school team. Dependent on skill-set & experience there are opportunities for an individual to further develop their leadership & management skills in an innovative & forward thinking school.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Strongly committed to enriching the Catholic life of our school
- An exemplary classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding of the Primary curriculum and experience of teaching, particularly across KS1 or KS2
- Inclusive, nurturing & caring in their approach
- Inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
- Committed to fostering high standards of academic achievement and behaviour
- Flexible and creative with excellent communication skills
- Able to inspire and support our dedicated team
- A highly organised, motivational and proven team player
- Keen to further develop classroom practice and leadership skills
We can offer:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- Fantastic, motivated children who are eager to learn
- A collaborative, supportive working environment and positive ethos
- A warm, friendly & talented staff team who will support you.
- Inclusive and innovative practices, working alongside other Catholic schools & wider teaching school partnerships.
- A Leadership Team that are committed to supporting & developing you
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Commitment to the achievement of high standards
The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks and will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment in order to maintain and promote the Catholic character of the school.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
Please note that all applicants must use the CES Teacher Application Forms which are also available to download from the School website under the job vacancies tab: http://www.st-margaretmarys.manchester.sch.uk
All application forms should be returned by the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org by hand.
We would love you to come & visit St Margaret Mary’s & warmly encourage & welcome all applicants to the school to meet Mr Sutton, the Headteacher. For further information & to make an appointment, please contact Mrs C Whelan (School Bursar) email@example.com or telephone 0161 681 1504
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 28 March 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3455-8S