The Governors of St Ambrose RC Primary School are looking for an excellent, enthusiastic and caring classroom teacher to join their dedicated, friendly and welcoming staff team. This position is Temporary, Full time.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Main Scale £23,720-£35,008 per annum
- Contract: Full Time Temp/Fixed Term
- Applications Close: 03 May 2019 15:00
- Start Date: 01/09/2019
- NQTs Considered: Yes
Applicants should make clear their particular strengths and interests, which will make a significant contribution to the life of St Ambrose RC Primary School.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A strong management team and great staff team work
- A supportive Governing Body
- Excellent ICT, music and creative curriculum facilities
- Professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will be :
- Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Passionate about securing high quality teaching and learning
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations
- Committed to achieving high standards
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to St Ambrose RC Primary School, Princess Road, Chorlton, Manchester M21 7QA
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 03 May 2019 15:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3418-20S