Lily Lane Primary School are looking for 2 class teachers to work alongside our excellent team of teachers and teaching assistants, one teacher is required for Key Stage 1 and one for Key Stage 2.
We can offer:
- Support and guidance from an experienced Senior Management Team
- An opportunity to work with friendly and innovative staff
- Support for Professional Development
The successful candidates will have:
- Thorough working knowledge of the New Curriculum
- High expectations of behaviour and pupil achievement
- A positive attitude at all times with excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to motivate and inspire pupils
Lily Lane is a large, expanding school with a friendly and supportive staff.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 26 April 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2142-13S