Full time post working 35 hours per week - All Year Round
Required for September 2019
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission & Catholic ethos of the school. You will; lead & manage a diverse support staff, oversee all aspects of the School's finances, maintaing strategic oversight of the school site & buildings, of catering, cleaning & facilities management, human resources & information technology.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative & forward thinking school.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a strong commitment to contribute to the Mission & Roman Catholic ethos of St Margaret Mary's.
- Are able to establish warm, effective working relationships with all, embracing the school Mission & Catholic ethos.
- Have experience & a clear knowledge & understanding of organising & supervising administrative systems within a school.
- Are able to take a day-to-day & strategic lead on the financial administration & wider organisation of the whole school.
- Have energy, inter-personal skills, commitment and pay attention to small detai
- Are an exceptional team player & have excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Are able to work strategically & prioritise, working to timescales.
- Are highly organised, motivated and a proven team player
We can offer:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- Fantastic, motivated staff & children who are eager to learn
- A collaborative, supportive working environment and positive ethos
- A warm, friendly & talented staff team who will support you.
- Inclusive and innovative practices, working alongside other Catholic schools & wider teaching school partnerships.
- A warm & welcoming parent body & school community
- A team that are committed to supporting & developing you
- Excellent professional development opportunities
For further information, please contact Mrs C. Keenan (P.A. to Headteacher)email@example.com or telephone 0161 681 1504
We would love you to come & visit St Margaret Mary's & warmly encourage & welcome all applicants to the school to meet Mr Sutton, the Headteacher & the staff. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org make an appointment or contact the school directly on the above telephone number.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Please download and complete the attached forms.
Alternatively, see the school website & job vacancies tab for further information to apply, using the CES support staff application forms which are available to download:
Applications should be addressed to the Governing Body & for the attention of the Headteacher email@example.com
Applications may be sent either by email or by hand to the school
You will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service (CES) contract.
St Margaret Mary’s are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all of our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
The successful candidates will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment in order to maintain and promote the Catholic character of the school.
Closing Date: 29 May 2019 12:00
Interviews: Monday 10th June/Wednesday 12th June 2019
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3455-10L