The Local Governing Body of St. Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated EYFS teacher to join our very dedicated, friendly and supportive team. This position is Fixed Term for 1 Year initially, Part Time working 0.4.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Main Scale £23,720-£35,008 per annum
- Contract: Part Time Temp/Fixed Term
- Applications Close: 24 June 2019
- Start Date: 01/09/2019
- NQTs Considered: Yes
The successful candidates will be:
- A committed candidate who can support the Catholic ethos of our school
- An outstanding teacher with energy, creativity and a passion for working in the Early Years
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Be able to motivate and engage all children within an exciting and stimulating indoor and outdoor curriculum
- Be able to work as part of a team and have a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- A supportive, dedicated and friendly team of staff, Governors parents and parish community
- An Outstanding Catholic ethos where all children are valued
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are keen to learn and enjoy coming to school
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your completed application form to: email@example.com or post to: Mrs C Duffy, St. Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School, Calve Croft Road Peel Hall, Wythenshawe, M22 5EU.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Closing Date: 24 June 2019
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3474-15S