Green End Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Lunchtime Organiser to look after the welfare of children over a one hour, lunchtime period, 12.15 – 1.15pm, Monday to Friday.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade 1 £17,364 pro-rata 5 hrs pw TTO
- Contract: Part Time Permanent
- Applications Close: 24 June 2019 09:00
- Start Date: 01/09/2019
- To take responsibility for and supervise a class of children during the lunchtime period.
- To form positive relationships with children and operate the school discipline policy.
- To assist in the efficient organisation and smooth running of the dining room as required.
- To supervise and develop children's play and use of equipment in the playground or in classrooms as required.
- To attend to children's physical needs as required, including toileting, hand washing, and use of cutlery.
- To be aware of the requirements of any pupils in the class with special needs.
- To care for the health, safety and well-being of children during the lunchtime period.
- Taking pupils who have minor accidents or are unwell to the designated First Aider where necessary, and if first aid is not necessary, comforting and reassuring them
- To report more serious accidents to the Head of School.
- To know and implement as necessary the school procedures for first aid, Child Protection, fire drills and evacuation.
- To liaise with the class teachers on a daily basis.
- To attend paid lunchtime organisers meetings and training sessions by agreement with the Executive Headteacher.
Kingsway Community Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, is made up of 3 Ofsted Graded Outstanding schools, Ladybarn Primary School, Cringle Brook Primary School and Green End Primary School. This provides the staff and children of both schools with enhanced development and networking opportunities.
The Trust is led and managed by one Executive Headteacher, who is a National Leader of Education and one Governing Body, whose Chair is a National Leader of Governance. In each school there is a full time Head of School who lead and manage alongside the Executive Headteacher.
Kingsway Community Trust can offer you:
- A thriving learning community with a positive ethos and innovative approaches
- A supportive and empowering environment, supported by a National Leader of Education
- The support of a well-established, highly successful and forward thinking Trust
- A culturally rich and diverse urban community
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
We cannot accept CVs as an application. Our application form must be used and completed in full, making sure you address the person specification. Submissions received without a completed application form will not be considered.
Candidates should complete the application form in full and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 24 June 2019 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2113-66S