Salary: Grade 4 £19,554 to £21,166 per annum pro rata
Hours: Full time 35 Hours per week
DBS Check Required: Yes
Qualifications Required: Yes Numeracy and Literacy Skills at a level equivalent to NQF Level 2 NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants
The governors of this friendly and successful school wish to appoint a highly motivated, caring and enthusiastic TA.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team
- Is a good communicator and well organised
- Has high standards for themselves and the children
- Can support the Catholic ethos of our school
We can offer:
- Friendly children who are keen and well behaved
- A supportive and hardworking team
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- A caring Catholic ethos
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
To apply for the position please complete the attached application form and return to our school by Monday 15th July 2019.
You can return the application by email to: email@example.com
or by post to: St Mary's RC Primary School, Clare Rd, Manchester, M19 2QW
Closing Date: 15 July 2019 12:00
Interviews: To be confirmed
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3457-11S