We wish to recruit one full time TA for Key Stage 2 to work term time plus one week.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Recent and relevant experience of working within school, including working with small groups
You will need:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent behaviour and management skills
- High expectations of children's achievement
- Demonstrate initiative when setting up and enhancing the learning environment
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
The recruitment process on interview day will include you teaching a group session of phonics or spelling, a short written task and an interview.
We are a good school with outstanding Leadership & Management and Behaviour & Safety (Ofsted 2015). We are a 2 form entry school with a 52 place nursery.
We can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development Well behaved and highly motivated children
- A Friendly supportive staff with a strong commitment to team work
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Crab Lane Primary School, Crab Lane, Higher Blackley, Manchester, M9 8NB.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 04 September 2019 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2296-57S