Wise Owl Trust is a fast paced, innovative Trust that is passionate about giving our children the best education.
We currently have 3 primary academies within our Trust;
- Old Hall Drive Academy, Gorton
- Seymour Road Academy, Clayton
- Briscoe Lane Academy, Newton Heath
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have/are:
- Enthusiasm, resilience and the ability to think imaginatively
- An understanding of learners needs and how to support them to reach their full potential
- Experience of working with EAL children
- Fun, hard-working and able to work as part of a dynamic team
Working as part of Wise Owl Trust will offer:
- The opportunity to work in a friendly and diverse school community
- The chance to teach in a stimulating learning environment
- A supportive and forward thinking leadership team
- Future opportunities for promotion across the Trust
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your completed application form to:email@example.com or post to: c/o Kerry Walton, Seymour Road Academy, Seymour Road South, Clayton, Manchester, M11 4PR.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 06 September 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2018-30S