Moston Lane Primary School are seek seeking to appoint enthusiastic, highly motivated, caring and committed Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking team.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade 3 £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata
- Contract: Full Time Temp/Fixed Term (I year fixed term)
- Applications Close: 20 September 2019 12:00
- Start Date: As soon as possible
The role will involve supporting groups of children in class and out of class, with a strong emphasis on improving reading, writing and mathematics skills. Candidates will need excellent literacy and numeracy skills and an assessment of these will form part of the recruitment process
The successful applicant will be someone special who: -
- Has the ability to help each child reach their full potential
- Proven experience of raising attainment
- Self motivated
- GCSE in Literacy and maths
- Can plan and assess work for groups of children under the direction of a teacher
- Has excellent behaviour management skills
- Can liaise effectively with staff, parents and carers
Short listing will take place on Friday 20th September 2019. Lesson observations will take place on Tuesday 24th & Wednesday 25th September. In addition to the lesson observation there will be a written task.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
To apply for this position download and complete the attached application form and return via emial to: J.firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively complete and return via post to:
Mrs J Kerton
Moston Lane Primary School
Closing Date: 20 September 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2165-69S