We are looking for someone who will have:
- High expectations and a commitment to facilitating excellent learning
- An outstanding classroom practitioner and be passionate about education
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- The ability to inspire, motivate and work effectively in a team
- A desire to be creative
We can offer:
- A caring school ethos
- Excellent level of Teaching Assistant support
- Motivated and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Supportive staff and governors
Visits to the school can be made by prior arrangement for Wednesday 6h November 2019 & Wednesday 13th November 2019
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Application forms, Job Description and Person Specification downloaded from this site.
Alternatively can be downloaded from the school’s website.
Completed applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20 November 2019 12:00
Shortlisting: Shortlisted applicants will be observed teaching the week commencing 25th November 2019
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2232-36S