Requirements of the role are:
- Ensure all duties are undertaken in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with requirements under Health & Safety regulations, established safe systems of work and City Council policies, practices and procedures.
- Undertake duties connected with the cleanliness of the environment and school premises to maintain high standards in the internal and external appearance of school buildings.
- Ensure the safekeeping and return of any keys issued for access to rooms and observing all procedures in respect of building security, energy conservation and confidentiality of information.
- Assist in the care of equipment, materials and storage areas used in cleaning the building.
- Provide an efficient and effective removal, storage and waste disposal service.
- Identify and report building and equipment faults promptly.
- Prepare rooms for use, including functions and events and clear rooms after use.
- Participate in training as required.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are interested, please refer to the full job description and person specification on our website.
Use the application form and applicant guidance and return your completed application to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 08 November 2019 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2338-42S