Required from January 2020
The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner who has an in depth understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage requirements.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Use their expertise, passion and enthusiasm to inspire learning
- Be able to develop secure and lasting relationships with children and families at the start of their school life
- Lead their small team of committed teaching assistants
- Go that extra mile to ensure every child makes excellent progress
- Model consistently good classroom practice
- Be committed to providing a wide range of experiences that will inspire and embed learning
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and raise standards of achievement of all pupils
- Accelerate progress of identified children
- Lead a non-core curriculum area across the whole school
- Enjoy being an active part of a dynamic focussed team
We are a Church of England Primary school that has strong links with the church and the local community. We serve a disadvantaged area of Manchester and many of our children have English as an additional language. We offer a happy, dedicated and very supportive staff team and we provide excellent professional development opportunities. We work hard to put children's welfare and happiness at the heart of everything we do.
Please download an application pack or telephone or e-mail the school office.
Our school is on half term Week beginning 21st October.
Closing date: Monday 28th October 9am
Activities and Interviews: provisionally Wednesday 30th October
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Please download the application form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the school
Closing Date: 28 October 2019 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3490-12S