We are seeking to appoint suitably qualified, enthusiastic and experienced teaching assistants to join our team. These positions are Permanent, Full Time, Term Time Only (39 Weeks).
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade 3 £18,426 to £19,171 pa pro rata
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
- Applications Close: 04 November 2019 12:00
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
The post holders will support teaching and learning across the school, providing general support in the management of pupils and resources, as directed by teachers and senior staff.
The successful applicants must be able to work effectively with the whole school community including pupils, parents, governors and staff.
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A commitment to the ethos of Grange School and its values and aims
- Promote and maintain a culture of high expectations for self and others
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- A commitment to your own professional development
- An opportunity to be part of a team with a shared vision of excellence
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 04 November 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/7055-46S