These positions offer exciting and challenging opportunities to join the inspiring and highly skilled team at Grange School. We are a happy, lively school where staff & pupils enjoy learning and achieving together.
We are looking for classroom practitioners who have the ability to share their practice, work with a positive and optimistic outlook and drive forward improvements. Collaboration is a strength of the school, and we wish to recruit team players who will work well with school leaders, teachers and teaching assistants to develop the highest standard of pedagogy within the classroom.
The successful candidates will:
- have experience of teaching pupils with special educational needs and disabilities,
- have a proven track record of outstanding teaching with evidence of impact,
- have the skills to lead a team in the classroom,
- have the ability to think critically, creatively and be decisive,
- be enthusiastic, evaluative, reflective and inspirational, with the ability to motivate others to take on new challenges that will enhance the learning opportunities that we offer
- have excellent communication skills
- have an interest in teaching a range of subjects as the timetable requires
- be able to contribute fully to the life of the school
We offer you:
- A supportive, enthusiastic and collaborative staff team
- A well-resourced environment with excellent professional development opportunities
- Strong links with other schools
- Fantastic students and a vibrant school community
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
If you are ready to rise to the challenges presented by this post, we invite you to submit an inspiring application that clearly identifies what you can bring to the team at Grange School.
Email your application to: email@example.com.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 22 November 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/7055-47S