This role requires a dynamic candidate who can work in a fast paced environment.
- Working on a front of house reception
- Answering and transferring calls
- Booking meeting rooms
- Efficiently dealing with visitors
- General administration
- Previous reception experience is essential for this role
- Good communication skills is essential
Lancasterian School is a special school for pupils with a range of learning disability and other associated needs e.g physical disability, complex medical needs, sensory impairments, autism spectrum disorder, complex speech and language difficulties requiring augmentative and alternative communication (AAC).
There are currently 137 pupils that attend from early years foundation stage to 16 year olds.
We can offer:
- a supportive school, where pupils enjoy learning and make excellent progress;
- a friendly, professional multi-disciplinary team (health & education), who work in partnership;
- a supportive school that is committed to professional development and high expectations;
- Parents/carers and Governors who work in partnership with the school.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the school address
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. DBS Code of Practice which can be viewed here. We have a policy on the Employment of Ex-Offenders and it is available upon request.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 04 November 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/7029-82SDP