"Putting Children First."
The Governors and pupils are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 4 who will promote and support the vision and direction of the Federation and will enable us to secure success and maintain high quality education for its pupils using the forest school approach.
Any offer of employment will be followed by written details and contract of employment. Federation contracts contain details of mobility clauses which means that training, meetings and deployment can be across the Federation. However, you will be allocated a main base of employment on appointment.
The successful candidate will be the lead practitioner in delivering forest school sessions although they may also be used for normal school sessions and may also be used for normal class support as required.
We welcome applications from candidates who have:
- A strong commitment to raising achievement for all pupils
- High expectations and a strong commitment to enabling children to make progress
- Drive, energy and passion to lead our forest school sessions in a warm and caring manner
- The faith and dedication to sustain and develop the Christian ethos of the school
In return we offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts
- A skilled and dedicated team of hard working staff committed to excellence
- A well-resourced outdoor learning environment
- Strong, supportive links with the church
- Support and professional development to be successful
St. John's Primary School and St Chrysostom's Primary School are part of a Federation under the direction of an Executive Headteacher, two Heads of Schools and a Strategic Governing Body.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 08 November 2019 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3045-38S