This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly motivated, supportive and driven team. This team has been working together over the last two years to create a forward thinking, successful school that provides for the academic, social and cultural needs of all children.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual who is committed to working hard to improve the life chances of all children and who will contribute to the future, continued success of this school.
In return we will offer:
- A collaborative and driven Senior Leadership Team
- A supportive and effective Governing Body
- Wonderful children who care about their education
- The opportunity to drive forward a community focused and progressive school
- Professional development opportunities to develop your teaching and leadership skills
Moston Fields is a two form entry Primary School in Moston, North Manchester. The school context is slowly changing with a wider range of families, ethnicities and languages being spoken. Pupil Premium is around 50%, and Special Educational Needs Support is 14.7%.
The school has moved to a large refurbished building, with large grounds and is positioned next to Camberwell Park Specialist Provision. The school was rated as 'Good' by Ofsted in June 2019.
The school has developed many areas, including:
- Embedding an exciting curriculum
- Becoming a successful Talk for Writing school
- Creating a strong outdoor learning offer (including Forest school work, a thriving allotment and chickens!) Assessment, intervention and practice
- Engagement of parents and community, partnership working and becoming a Silver Rights Aware school (January 2019) We even have our own school dog, Murphy!
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application form to: email@example.com.
Post your application to the school's address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 08 November 2019 16:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2164-29S