We are looking for an individual who is committed to the care, wellbeing and supervision of our children and who will support and encourage play and welfare during the lunchtime period.
They should have the ability to:
- demonstrate an interest and involvement in working with children and young people
- relate well to children and adults
- understand as well as supervise children and young people
- respond to every day situations
- communicate with others
- Tact and diplomacy in all interpersonal relationships
- Personal commitment to excellence in service delivery
- Desire to pursue own personal development and to undertake training as required.
- Self-motivation and personal drive to complete tasks to required time scales and quality standards
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
Working as part of the Wise Owl Trust will offer:
- The opportunity to work in a friendly and diverse school community
- A supportive and forward thinking leadership team
- Future opportunities for promotion across the Trust
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the school address FAO K Walton
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 06 November 2019 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2018-31SNP