The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated School Business Manager to lead on Finance, Facilities, HR and Administration. This position is Permanent, Full Time, All Year Round.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade 9 £38,813-£42,683 per annum
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
- Applications Close: 27 November 2019 12:00
- Start Date: To be confirmed
We are seeking a highly skilled person with a commitment to professional excellence, who can demonstrate the ability to lead, motivate and work strategically.
The successful candidate will;
- Be an experienced School Business Manager, or have high level experience of financial and resource management
- Be highly organised and have a proven record of establishing robust systems of work
- Be skilled at managing systems (FMS/SIMS) and people
- Be a solution focused thinker
- Have the ability to motivate staff to strive for excellence
- Have the ability to monitor, review and evaluate areas of responsibility
- Have the ability to work flexibly, innovatively and proactively in a challenging environment
Key areas of responsibility will be;
- Finance - processing, control and management
- Administration - ensuring robust processes are in place to ensure effective delivery
- Personnel - managing, leading and motivating
- Facilities - managing and supporting the site team in developing robust practice and systems of work to ensure compliance in all areas
With a strong finance background and excellent organisational/leadership skills we are inviting applications from highly competent and reliable individuals wishing to support the development of Lancasterian school to ensure the very best outcomes for students.
Applications are particularly welcomed from those with experience of working in schools.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit school and should contact Rebecca Kelly by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Lancasterian is an outstanding special school for pupils with a physical disability, complex medical needs, sensory impairments (Hearing and/or visual impairment), complex speech and language difficulties requiring augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). The number of pupils on role are 108 ranging from Early Years Foundation Stage to 16 years.
We offer the following;
- The opportunity to work within a unique, dynamic and rewarding setting
- An environment within which to further develop your skills together with opportunities for professional development
- Ongoing support and development provided by National Support School colleagues
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Post your application to the schools address
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 27 November 2019 12:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 02/12/2019
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/7029-83S