This position is Temporary until 31 August 2020, Part Time, Term Time Only working Monday to Friday 33 hours per week. Required to start as soon as possible.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade 3 £18,426-£19,171 pa pro rata
- Contract: Part Time Temp/Fixed Term (until 31st August 2020)
- Applications Close: 22 November 2019
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
The governing body of Irk Valley Community School wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant on a temporary contract until 31st August 2020. This position is to help support children with additional needs within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) department.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant with experience of working with children, preferably in EYFS.
The school is based in a brand new state of the art building which was opened in February 2010 and has undergone some recent refurbishment.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills, at least a Level 2 NVQ or GCSE Level A*-C (English and Maths)
- Significant experience of working with children
- The ability to form good relationships and work co-operatively within a highly effective team
- The ability to be flexible and well organised
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 22 November 2019
Interviews: Week Commencing 25/11/2019
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2249-60S