The successful candidate should have high expectations of pupil progress and achievement as well as a commitment to raising standards.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner and will motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues
- Is dynamic and innovative with proven leadership skills
- A compassionate teacher and leader who has the needs of our pupils and their families at the heart of everything they do
- Is committed to the safeguarding of children
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Shares the school's values of respect, equality and friendship
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and innovative staff, committed to providing the very best education for all pupils in the school
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A warm and welcoming school
- A commitment to effective professional development
- The full support of the Headteacher and Governing Body for professional and leadership development
Please be aware that we are in the process of changing our school's website and that some of the information is no longer up to date. We hope that the new website will go live by December 15th.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 09 January 2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2216-22L