The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Headteacher's PA to work at St Anthony's Catholic Primary School who will also collaborate with colleagues at other schools within the Trust.
The Trust, in conjunction with the Local Governing Bodies, is seeking to appoint an individual who has the experience, motivation, enthusiasm and skill set to work in partnership with the Headteachers and other stakeholders to help lead the future vision and development of the schools and the Trust.
We are looking for a strong candidate who can provide excellence in all aspects of the management of a diary and calendar of events in a busy school environment.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Close links and group support from three other schools in this forward thinking Catholic multi-academy trust in this exciting time in our development
- An opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated, talented and hardworking individuals
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working in a busy environment
- Have the ability to organise their own workload and that of others to meet conflicting deadlines within fixed time scales
- Have excellent IT skills and the ability to maintain various databases and systems, including the school's website and Facebook pageHave the right personal values, attributes and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be able to work in successful partnership with all stakeholders and support the Trust's vision
The Trust comprises of four schools: Saint Paul's Catholic High School, St Anthony's Catholic Primary school, Ss John Fisher and Thomas More Catholic Primary School and St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with the Headteacher and School Business Manager. Please contact Mr Johnson via the School Business Manager by phone 0161 437 3029 or firstname.lastname@example.org make arrangements.
Applicants are advised that schools and colleges designated with a religious character in England and Wales are permitted by law to require certain posts to be filled by practising Catholics or individuals who hold a Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies. Were it is not a requirement of the role to be a practising Catholic, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Please note CV's will not be accepted.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 17 January 2020 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3424-17S