The School Governors wish to appoint an outstanding, energetic and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our dedicated team at Heald Place Primary School.
This post provides an excellent opportunity to work in a high quality and well-resourced environment and to become part of a highly motivated and visionary team.
Heald Place serves a diverse community. It is a warm and welcoming school which is committed to the welfare and pastoral care of its pupils. All staff aim to bring out the best in each child and have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
For this post we are looking for an experienced teaching assistant who:
- is committed to the ethos of the school
- provide excellent support for pupils to enable and improve access to learning
- provide specialist support in specific areas of the curriculum
- encourage pupils to act independently and work harmoniously
- confidently assist in the management of pupils and supervise groups/classes independently
We can offer:
- friendly, motivated and caring children who are keen to learn
- an enthusiastic and committed staff
- a leadership team committed to continual school improvement
- a commitment to your continuing professional development
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Post your application to the schools address
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 12:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 03/02/2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2129-28S