Stanley Grove Primary Academy is seeking to employ an outstanding individual for the following position;
1 x SEN Keyworker
Stanley Grove Primary Academy is part of the Bright Futures Educational Trust, a multi-academy trust destined for success. We believe that the Trust has the capability to become world class. We understand that the professional development of all our staff is central to this ambition.
Successful candidates will join a school of highly committed and talented staff dedicated to raising achievement and providing aspiration role models for all our children.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a record of outstanding classroom support and practice
- Have experience supporting children with SEN to make progress in their learning
- Support the inclusive ethos of the school and believe that every child should have the opportunity to fulfil their potential
- Be committed to professional development
- Have high expectations of behaviour and good classroom management strategies
- Enjoy working as part of a team with outstanding interpersonal ad communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the broader life of the school
- Have endless energy, imagination and initiative
We can offer:
- An innovative and forward thinking school
- A warm, welcoming and nurturing culture
- A friendly and dedicated team of staff
- Enthusiastic and caring children form a diverse range of backgrounds
- A high standard of professional development
Stanley Grove Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect everyone to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Closing date for Applications: Tuesday 21st January 2020 @ 12.00
Shortlisting- Tuesday 21st January (PM)
Interviews-Wednesday 22nd January and Thursday 23rd January 2020
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Please fill in the attached Associate Staff application form, plus Disclosure of Criminal Background form, and return to email@example.com. Walkrounds are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Katie McGowan (PA to the Head of School) either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling school on 0161 224 9495.
Closing Date: 20 January 2020 12:00
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd or Thursday 23rd January 2020
Please quote vacancy reference - SGPAJAN20SEN