This position is Permanent, Full Time, Term Time Only. Working Monday - Friday 08:15 - 15:45. Required to start Tuesday 14th April, 2020.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade 4 £19,554-£21,166 pa pro rata
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
- Applications Close: 11 February 2020 12:00
- Start Date: 14/04/2020
The Governing Body wish to appoint a dedicated and hardworking Teaching Assistant for our Reception Class. We are looking for someone who has the relevant knowledge and experience to support, and further develop, an outstanding early years unit.
Along with the necessary criteria stated in the person specification, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following personal qualities:
- Self-motivation and personal drive to complete tasks to the required timescales and quality standards
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workload demands and new school challenges
- Personal commitment to ensure that the provision of support is equally accessible and appropriate to meet the diverse needs of pupils
- Commitment to school improvement
- A calm and resilient approach
Abbott Community Primary School is central to the local community, providing education for pupils aged 3-11.
In January 2019, we received an 'Outstanding' judgement from Ofsted,
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 11 February 2020 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2001-39