This position is Temporary until 31 August 2020, Full Time, Term Time Only. Working Monday to Friday 08:30 - 15:00. There is a strong possibility of extending this contract from September 2020, supporting a new Key Stage 2 Pupil.
- Salary: Grade 3 £18,426-£19,171 pa pro rata
- Location: Manchester
- Contract: Full Time Temp/Fixed Term
- Applications Close: 16/03/2020 09:00
- Start Date: 20/04/2020
We wish to recruit a Teaching Assistant Level 2 to work in our school. Primarily this role is to support a Year r6 pupil with an Education Health Care plan for Social Emotional and Mental Health to access learning in their mainstream classroom.
Successful Candidates must have:
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children with Social Emotional and Mental Health
- Excellent understanding of the needs of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- An ability to plan and lead activities independently
- High expectations of children's achievement
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic
We can offer:
- A positive, friendly and supportive staff team
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- An inclusive school - judged 'Good with Outstanding features' by OfSTED (July 2017)
- Excellent relationships with our parents and community
- Training and support
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 16 March 2020 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2039-21S