The Deputy Headteacher will lead on strategic areas alongside the Head of School and Executive Headteacher. Leadership responsibilities will include subject leadership, safeguarding, teaching assistant professional development, line management of a team of teachers.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who can offer:
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills
- A track record of successful, innovation and management
- The drive to develop the school, in partnership with our Trust, staff, governors, parents and the wider school community
- Commitment to inclusion and the highest attainment for all in an urban environment
- A deep-rooted belief in the power of education to change lives
Green End Primary has an excellent reputation for their forward thinking approach and excellent teaching and learning. Their expertise include nationally recognised work in developing EAL learners, British Council award winning international schools work and restorative school development. We work to enable all staff to be supported through extensive trust and school wide networking, excellent training and development opportunities and pastoral support which includes staff as well as the children.
For full details, please see our candidate application pack. Candidates are encouraged and welcome to visit Green End Primary.
Kingsway Community Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, is made up of Ofsted graded outstanding, Ladybarn Primary School, Cringle Brook Primary School and Green End Primary School. This provides the staff and children of both schools with enhanced development and networking opportunities.
The Trust is led and managed by one Executive Headteacher, who is a National Leader of Education and one Governing Body, whose Chair is a National Leader of Governance. In each school there is a full time Head of School who lead and manage alongside the Executive Headteacher.
Kingsway Community Trust can offer you:-
- A thriving learning community with a positive ethos and innovative approaches
- A supportive and empowering environment, supported by a National Leader of Education
- The support of a well-established, highly successful and forward thinking Trust
- A learning-centred school where the best possible practice is the priority
- A comprehensive CPD programme and opportunities to develop as a leader
- A vibrant, supportive community of like-minded professionals
- A culturally rich and diverse urban community
This position is subject to 2 professional references and DBS clearance.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Candidates should download the Candidate Pack and Application form and read both documents in full. Completed application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
We cannot accept CVs as an application. Our application form must be used and completed in full, making sure you address the person specification.
Closing Date: 19 March 2020 10:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2113-78L