We seek to employ a teacher on a contract of 0.4 permanent and 0.6 temporary (for 1 year) for September 2020 start.
We require the successful candidate to be:
- An excellent communicator and the inter-personal skills to lead a class team, working collaboratively with a range of outside agencies
- Committed to maximising pupil progress through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning.
- A teacher who shares the staff commitment to routines, structures and total communication strategies
- A teacher with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm to develop the best curriculum for our pupils
- Committed to the inclusion of children with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Inventive and willing to find ways to enable learners with a range of needs.
- Pupil centred in all undertakings and committed to working with parents.
- A reflective practitioner who drives their own professional development through their practice.
- Has the ability to differentiate for pupils with a range of learning needs whilst remaining aspirational for our children at all times.
Rodney House is an outstanding (OFSTED 2012, 2010, 2007) primary special school for pupils who have significant additional educational needs. Rodney House has a strong culture of care and nurture combined with aspiration for our pupils. This is an opportunity to make a positive difference. Working in close collaboration with a team of teaching assistants and to work closely with teaching colleagues.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the school address FAO Debbie Morley
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 07 May 2020 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/7047-68SDP