- Are you or do you have the potential to become an outstanding Deputy Headteacher?
- Are you a dynamic and ambitious senior leader?
- Have you an innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities?
- Are you passionate about developing high quality teaching and raising aspiration and achievement?
- Are you an inspiring role model to colleagues and students?
The Governors of St Augustines CE Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Deputy Head teacher. You will be an experienced teacher with excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
- A caring, warm and friendly school.
- Happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn.
- An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards.
- Supportive and enthusiastic Governors and parents.
- Opportunity for professional development towards Headship.
You will have:
- Exemplary classroom practice with high expectations of pupils' achievement
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- The ability to work effectively with the Head teacher and Leadership Team to achieve excellence.
- Proven management and leadership skills in core areas of the curriculum.
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- Willingness to promote and sustain the Christian ethos of the school
Applicants are asked to complete the application form and also submit a covering letter which details curriculum strengths, relevant experience and areas of expertise relevant to the person specification for the role. Please address each point from the Person Specification clearly; giving examples wherever possible.
If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then St Augustine's CE Primary School would be delighted to hear from you. We would welcome and encourage prospective applicants to visit our school.
St Augustines is a small vibrant, multicultural, inner city school with 227 pupils on roll. It is a 1 form entry school with a 30 place Nursery. At St Augustines we pride ourselves on our positive relationships between staff, pupils and parents. We provide a wide range of enrichment opportunities e.g. day trips and residential. Attainment is a high priority with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff who provide personalised learning programmes to enable each individual child to reach their full potential.
Visits to the school are very welcome, please ring the office on 0161 205 2812 to make an appointment. Alternatively, for further information about our school, please check out our website or email email@example.com.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application form and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application and covering letter to The School Business Manager at the school address
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
Previous applicants need not apply
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. DBS Code of Practice which can be viewed here. We have a policy on the Employment of Ex-Offenders and it is available upon request.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 31 August 2020 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3011-35L