We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide high quality teaching which brings about excellent pupil learning.
- Carry out the professional duties of a qualified teacher in accordance with the current DFE Teachers' Pay and Conditions document.
- Meet all the professional standards for teachers.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, high expectations of behaviour and raising pupil potential and achievement.
- Has the potential to be, or is, an outstanding practitioner.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour.
- Sets high expectations that ensure all children are making good progress.
New Moston Primary is a large primary school with over 570 children presently on roll. The school is split into four phases, Foundation Stage which comprises of a 65 place Nursery and 3 Reception classes, Key Stage 1 which has five classes and Key Stage 2 which has 10 classes.
At New Moston we place strong emphasis on high academic achievement whilst maintaining a broad, balanced, fun curriculum which meets all individual needs and fosters a lifelong love of learning. Visitors to our school comment on the caring and friendly atmosphere.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to email@example.com
Post your application to the school address FAO Linda Newton
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 03 June 2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2184-26S