The Children of Success Schools Trust, an education trust running two primary schools in Wythenshawe, is seeking an HR Officer and Administration Manager to provide an excellent HR and administration service to the school.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Scale 7
- Contract: Full Time Temp/Fixed Term
- Applications Close: 31 May 2020 15:00
- Start Date: July 2020
The person needs to have an interest in people but also understand the needs of the Trust.
Efficiency and a good attention to detail are essential and an ability to work confidentially across two schools in a busy environment.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong administrator
- Experience and understanding of HR administration and employment law issues, ideally with experience in a school setting
- Experience of managing staff and developing an efficient administration service.
- Be keen to develop knowledge of HR through training.
- Experience of managing difficult HR situations positively to find solution.
We offer the right candidate:
- School Term time plus two week contract - working 40 weeks paid 45.8 weeks (rising to 46.8 weeks after five years)
- Opportunity to make a difference to children
- Excellent defined benefit pension
- Supportive happy environment
All posts must satisfy The Trust of their health and physical capacity, advice will be sought from Employee Health & Wellbeing at Wythenshawe Hospital.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
In line with our Recruitment Policy we do not accept C.V.’s please go to the following link http://www.haveleyhey.manchester.sch.uk/home/job-vacancies-1 and complete an application form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org who can send you an application form.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 31 May 2020 15:00
Interviews: w/c 8/06/2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCCUK-4S