We are looking for:
- A part time teacher who will fit well within our school family and demonstrate our core values of respect, inclusion and resilience
- A hard-working teacher who is committed to professional development.
- Someone with excellent communication skills who works well in a team.
- Someone who is up to date with current research and practice.
- A dedicated individual who wants to make a significant difference within a school that is on a journey of school improvement and celebrates the diverse community we are proud to be a part of.
We are a rapidly improving school and seek an innovative, passionate and inspirational part time teacher who is committed to raising standards and the quality of learning for all pupils.
We are a large primary school currently with 626 pupils, with an additional 78 pupils accessing Nursery provision. Our school serves a diverse community, with forty languages spoken across the school.
A large proportion of children who start in our Nursery are unable to speak English. As well as a high number of children with English as an additional language we also have a high level of SEN.
As a community school our vision is: respect everyone; grow together. Our core values are: respect, inclusion and resilience.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to email@example.com
Post your application to the school address
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 08 July 2020 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2058-79SNP