The Governors and Principal of our friendly school are seeking motivated and passionate Cleaners to join our team. These positions are Temporary until 31 July 2021, Part Time, All Year Round. Working 10 hours per week, 2 hours per day.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade A Pt 1 to 3 £17,364 (Actual £4,680)
- Contract: Part Time Temp/Fixed Term
- Applications Close: 08 July 2020 12:00
- Start Date: September 2020
The successful candidates will already have experience of working with children in a primary school setting and we are looking for candidates who:
- Will always be prepared to roll their sleeves up and do whatever needs doing for our school, pupils
- and staff
- Has the ability to carry out cleaning functions and associated duties to specified standards
- Will be extremely reliable and punctual
- Will be very flexible, resourceful and adaptable in their approach to work
- Possesses outstanding team working and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to understand simple instructions
- Is a strong independent worker
- A proven track record of good attendance
As Gorton Primary School continues to thrive since its opening in September 2018, this brings opportunity to grow our dedicated staff team and we welcome talented, committed staff to join us in our new building in September 2020.
We can offer you:
- An inclusive and diverse school community
- Friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
- Opportunities to work with colleagues from across Vantage Academy Trust
- A firm commitment to your professional development
- A supportive Leadership team
- A strong focus on staff well being
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 08 July 2020 12:00
Interviews: 17/07/2020 (via a web platform)
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2044-1S