The Governors and Principal of our school are seeking motivated and passionate Teaching Assistants to join our team in driving forward standards and promoting positive outcomes for all of our children. These positions are Temporary until 31st July 2021, Part Time, Term Time Only working 26 hours per week.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade D Pt 6-11 £19,171 (Actual £11,535)
- Contract: Part Time Temp/Fixed Term (until 31st July 2021)
- Applications Close: 08 July 2020 12:00
- Start Date: September 2020
The successful candidates will have strong experience working with groups and be able to show evidence of impact on children's progress through the use of interventions.
You will also have:
- QCF Level 2 Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools or equivalent qualification
- GCSE Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- GCSE ICT Level 2 or equivalent qualification/willingness to work towards this in role
- A proactive approach to supporting learning & development
- Skills to engage and motivate children in small groups and when covering whole classes
- Ability to use a range of strategies to encourage engagement and positive behaviours
- Ability to manage resources efficiently and effectively using new technology
- Excellent communication skills with children, staff, parents and the wider community
- A proven track record of good attendance
As Gorton Primary School continues to thrive since its opening in September 2018, this brings opportunity to grow our dedicated staff team and we welcome talented, committed staff to join us in our new building from September 2020.
We can offer you:
- An inclusive and diverse school community
- Friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
- Opportunities to work with colleagues from across Vantage Academy Trust
- A firm commitment to your professional development
- A supportive Leadership team
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 08 July 2020 12:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 13/07/2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2044-2S