The Governors and Principal of our friendly school are seeking Lunchtime Organisers to join our friendly staff. These positions are Temporary until 31 July 2021, Part Time, Term Time Only working 7.5 hours per week, 1.5 hours per day.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade B Pt 3-4 £17,364 (Actual £3,055)
- Contract: Part Time Temp/Fixed Term (until 31st July 2021)
- Applications Close: 08 July 2020 12:00
- Start Date: September 2020
We are looking for candidates who will support and encourage play and welfare during the lunchtime period.
General duties will include supervising the children whilst they are eating and whilst they are in the playground afterwards. This may also include looking after children with toileting issues.
Candidates should have:
- GCSE Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent qualification or be willing to work towards this
- ICT Level 1 or be willing to work towards this
- The skills to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children
- Ability to use their own initiative and have a positive attitude towards the school ethos as well as be adaptable in situations
- Excellent communication skills with children, staff, parents and the wider community
- A proven track record of good attendance
As Gorton Primary School continues to thrive, this brings opportunity to grow our dedicated staff team and we welcome talented, committed staff to join us in our new building in September 2020.
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive and diverse school community
- Friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
- Opportunities to work with colleagues from across the
- A firm commitment to your professional development
- An innovative and forward thinking Leadership Team
- A strong focus on staff well being
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 08 July 2020 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2044-3S