The Governors of this "Outstanding School" (Ofsted May'15) are looking to recruit a Family Support Worker to join our school. This position is Permanent, Full Time, Term Time Only working from 08:30 to 16:30. Please note a driving licence is preferred but not essential.
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Grade 6 £25,801-£28,785 pa pro rata
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
- Applications Close: 13 July 2020 09:00
- Start Date: 01/09/2020
This job may be of interest to applicants who have experience of working in social services supporting children and families or similar and would enjoy the advantage of school holidays. Other applicants are also welcome to apply.
We need somebody who:
- Confident using computer systems to analyse and maximise pupil attendance
- Confident in being a first point of contact for parents /carers to support them with any concerns, for example involving parenting, education and attendance
- Enjoys being part of a team of professionals safeguarding pupils at school and taking a pro active role in doing so, this is a major aspect of the role
- WIll represent the school at various conferences, Children In Need meetings and with other professionals
We can offer:
- Support and guidance from a successful Senior Leadership Team
- A school working environment with modern facilities
- An opportunity to work with friendly and innovative staff
- Support for Professional Development
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 13 July 2020 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2278-54S