The main purpose of the role is:
- To provide maintenance & security services on school sites & premises under the instruction/guidance of appropriate senior staff
- To manage cleaning and/or site staff and ensure cleaning is in accordance with specification
- To undertake and maintain the cleanliness and physical appearance/environment of the designated cleaning area - inside and out
- To be responsible Key holder and ensure security of the premises, grounds and it's contents including monitoring CCTV or surveillance equipment where appropriate
The ideal candidate will need:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills to be able to keep accurate records
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and willingness to be trained on COSHH regulations , ICT specialist equipment such as CCTV
- Have the ability to relate well to children in a school setting
- Have to ability to undertake all the physical aspects of the job and use relevant equipment
About CHS South
CHS South is part of the Prospere Learning Trust, which believes in working collaboratively to ensure the best outcomes and life chances for students.
The Trust operates five secondary mainstream schools, two secondary special schools and one primary and secondary combined special school. The Trust welcomed MEA and MEAC in April 2020, bringing our combined pupil capacity to 4,750.
For more information about CHS South please read thw 'About Us' document attached.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CV's will not be accepted.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 16 August 2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/4014-12S