The governors of St Chad's RC Primary wish to appoint a dedicated and hardworking Site Manager Level 4.
Our Site Manager will:
- Be committed to the welfare and safety of staff, children, parents and visitors at all times
- Work as part of a team to manage a large school site efficiently
- Be able to offer a range of DIY skills to the school
- Have the ability and knowledge to liaise with external contractors and agencies linked to the school building
We can offer you:
- An outstanding professional opportunity
- Well behaved and happy children who enjoy learning
- The opportunity to be part of a caring, dedicated and hardworking team
- A high level of commitment from governors, staff and parents
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed (socially distanced of course), please contact school to arrange.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
or post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 25 September 2020
Interviews: Week Commencing 05/10/2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3434-29S