The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint 2 Lunchtime Organisers to supervise students in the dining areas and elsewhere as required by the Headteacher at St Anthony's Catholic Primary School.
The main duties of the role are:
- To help create an atmosphere so that the meal and lunchtime recreation is a pleasant experience for the students and staff
- To take students who have minor accidents or are unwell to the Senior Lunchtime Organiser, for first aid where necessary, and if first aid is not necessary, comforting and reassuring them
The successful candidate will:
- Establish a good rapport with the students in your care
- As well as being professional, be friendly, patient and understanding towards the students
- Be flexible, motivated and able to follow instructions and remain calm in difficult circumstances
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
- Be open to new ideas and be committed to working as part of a team
- Have strong moral and ethical principles and values
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An opportunity to work in a vibrant, happy and welcoming environment with wonderful students, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Close links with three other schools within the multi-academy trust
- Entry into a competitive pension scheme
- Relevant paid training as and when required
Applicants are advised that schools and colleges designated with a religious character in England and Wales are permitted by law to require certain posts to be filled by practising Catholics or individuals who hold a Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies.
Where it is not a requirement of the role to be a practising Catholic, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
It is not a requirement of this role to be a practising Catholic and therefore, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with a member of the school's senior leadership team. Please contact Mrs Duffy (Headteacher's PA) on 0161 437 3029 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
You should complete the CES Support Staff Application Form and return it by email to Mrs Andrea Sweeney HR Manager at email@example.com
Please note CVs and agency referrals will not be accepted.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 25 September 2020 12:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 05/10/2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3424-22S