We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to work 25 hours a week supporting access to learning and providing general support for the school in the management of pupils and resources, as directed by senior staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has drive, determination and a commitment to raising standards
- Believes in inclusion and achievement for all children
- Is committed to wanting the very best for our children
- Has experience of working with pupils with challenging behaviour
- Is Team Teach trained or has other equivalent positive handling intervention training
We offer a school that is:
- A Mindful employer
- Passionate about school improvement
- Inclusive, nurturing, welcoming and friendly
- An environment which encourages children to meet their full potential and develop skills for life
- An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards, working in harmony
- Committed to continuous professional development
Please take a look at the 'working for us section' of our website: Working for us
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will not accept any postal applications or any applications from any agencies such as Indeed or Linkedin.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 25 September 2020 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2302-57S