We are seeking to appoint a cleaner to provide a flexible, seamless, customer focused cleaning servicewithin schools. You will work 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
For this role we are looking for someone who as the:
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Ability to develop good working relationships with all contacts
- Ability to understand simple instructions
- Ability to carry out cleaning functions and associated duties to specified standards
- Ability to use building cleaning materials and equipment in a range of situations (training will be provided where necessary)
We offer a school that is:
- A Mindful employer
- Passionate about school improvement
- Inclusive, nurturing, welcoming and friendly
- An environment which encourages children to meet their full potential and develop skills for life
- An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards, working in harmony
- Committed to continuous professional development
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Please note we will not accept postal applications or any applications from any agencies such as indeeed or linkedin.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 25 September 2020 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2302-59S