The Governors would like to appoint a well motivated individual to work as a Cleaner.
The successful candidate will already have experience of working with children in a primary school setting and we are looking for someone who:
- Will always be prepared to roll their sleeves up and do whatever needs doing for our school, pupils and staff
- Has the ability to carry out cleaning functions and associated duties to specified standards
- Will be extremely reliable and punctual
- Will be very flexible, resourceful and adaptable in their approach to work
- Possesses outstanding team working and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to understand simple instructions
- Is a strong independent worker
As part of our safeguarding procedures, references will be sought prior to interview.
Please note, due to the high volume of anticipated applications, we will only contact you if you have been short listed for interview. If you have had not heard from us by Monday 28th September, your application has not been successful.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to:email@example.com
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
St Dunstan's RC Primary School is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our environment is diverse in character and in its student population, and we aspire to reflect this diversity in our staff. We positively welcome applications from minority groups.
Closing Date: 28 September 2020 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3439-73S