The Governors are looking to appoint a well motivated individual to work as a Lunchtime Organiser.
We are a good school with positive values and ethos and a friendly dedicated team of teaching and support staff.
- Be able to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Enjoy engaging children in a range of play activities
- Have the highest expectations
- Enjoy new challenges and working as part of a team
- Be a positive role model who cares about the well being of the pupils
- Have a positive approach to behaviour management and be determined to ensure lunchtimes remain a safe and positive experience for children
As part of our safeguarding procedures, references will be sought prior to interview.
Please note, due to the high volume of anticipated applications, we will only contact you if you have been short listed for interview. If you have had not heard from us by Monday 28th September, your application has not been successful.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to:email@example.com
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
St Dunstan's RC Primary School is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our environment is diverse in character and in its student population, and we aspire to reflect this diversity in our staff. We positively welcome applications from minority groups.
Closing Date: 28 September 2020 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3439-74S