The governors wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is able to bring enthusiasm and dedication to their work as part of our experienced and highly effective team. The applicant must be prepared to work with pupils up to Year 6.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Be committed to high standards and have experience of assisting in planning, preparation and delivery of learning
- Have excellent communication skills and be committed to building positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- Be able to keep detailed written notes on progress and attainment and have experience of keeping detailed Learning Journeys/Assessments for individual children if required
- Have experience of delivering high quality support with teaching and learning in a primary school
- Have experience and understanding of how to deliver specific support to raise the attainment of under performing children and groups
- Understand how to enthuse, motivate and engage children in all areas of learning
- Have experience of effective team work
- Have experience which could contribute to the broader life of the school community
Mauldeth Road is a successful two form entry primary school situated in South Manchester.
The Ofsted rating is good and Mauldeth Road was in the top 3% of all schools nationally for pupil progression when standardised tests were last undertaken
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity and scope to develop your own skills working in a highly experienced and supportive team
Please note that the recruitment process will involve tests for basic skills in maths and English.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your appliction to: email@example.com
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 23 October 2020 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2161-3S