We are looking to appoint a motivated, inspirational and creative individual. One who can use a range of outstanding teaching and learning styles.
You will have the creative vision to build on our success and your challenge will be to keep us moving forward in the pursuit of excellence.
The successful candidates will have evidence of outstanding classroom practice with a creative approach and determination to raise standards and will have high expectations for pupil achievement and conduct.
Our Governors are looking for candidates who:
- Are motivated and passionate about children and their learning
- Can demonstrate and promote outstanding classroom practice
- Have high standards and a commitment to ensuring all pupils achieve to their full potential
- Have a clear vision for raising standards
We can offer:
- A committed, hardworking team who strive to provide the best education for all children
- An opportunity to work with beautifully behaved, enthusiastic and motivated children
- A supportive and professional working environment where everybody's views are valued and important
- High quality Continuous Professional Development opportunities with a focus on collaborative learning
Our children are looking for candidates who are able to:
- Show positive qualities including: being a good communicator, kind, caring and helpful
- Bring unique qualities and experiences to the school e.g. hobbies, places they may have visited, memories and skills
- Inspire children to be the best version of themselves and to reach for goals/dreams, conquering challenges with perseverance and determination
Are you ready to be a part of this community?
Do you possess the vision and passion to bring about change?
Do you have what it takes to make an impact and be instrumental in driving the school towards good and beyond?
St Agnes' CE Primary is a Voluntary Controlled, well established popular school. We proudly serve the needs of a vibrant, diverse and multi-cultural community.
The strong working relationship between pupils, parents, teachers and governors promotes the education and well-being of all and we thank all of those who contribute to make St Agnes' CE Primary School an outstanding, happy place to be.
If you are determined, ambitious and excited about all pupils learning and succeeding, and you meet our requirements, then we would like to hear from you.
To gain an understanding of who we are please arrange to discuss the role by contacting Nadra Bukhari via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 0161 224 6829 (Please note due to school closure the line will not be open to respond to calls immediately).
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Please note as post is limited due to COVID-19, we will not be accepting postal applications at present.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 06 November 2020
Interviews: Week Commencing 16/11/2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3041-20T