The Governors of Varna Community Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated and suitably qualified caretaker, to support in the smooth running of the school.
The position will be full time 35 hours per week, all year round.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent organisational skills and be confident line managing others
- Ideally have worked in a school environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Respect confidentiality at all times
We can offer:
- A supportive and dedicated Headteacher, School Business Manager, Governing Body and Staff
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent facilities, with substantial grounds of which we are very proud
Due to the current covid-19 pandemic, prospective candidates are warmly welcome to contact the school office on 0161 711 1023 to speak with the School Business Manager( Mr Stephen Howarth) with any questions.
Please visit the school website if you would like a virtual school tour.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Please submit your application, together with supporting evidence to: email@example.com
Please note CV's will not be accepted and ifyou are short listed, we will be sending for references prior to your interview.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2278-55S